At Paws-A minute we aim to improve the lives of dogs and their owners.
Our job is to find out why your dog is displaying this unwanted behaviour and guide you through the process of how to solve this. Together we will put a plan in place that is tailored to you and your dogs' needs.
My aim is not only to solve your current behavioural problem(s), but to help you the owner to build a strong relationship with your dog, built on trust, respect, and love.
Here are just a few of the exercises your training program may involve:
- Loose Lead walking
- Crate Training
- Place Training
- Duration work
- Structure inside and outside the home
- How to reward your dog correctly
- How to safely correct unwanted behaviours
- How to build your dogs desire to play with you and utilise this in training
- How to build and utilise food drive
- How to fulfill your dogs genetic needs in a safe and controlled way that suits your lifestyle and environment.
- A step by step plan on how to address and solve any unwanted behaviors.
- Using a Longline
- Recall Training
- Building confidence
- Puppy Training
Once we have started training in your first session, we will be able to give you a more detailed breakdown of what the sessions will consist of.